Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dinosaur's Roar...Do Cave Men Roar Too?

I am very proud to share with you the newest Storybook Felts Sets.

You have the choice of ordering the Dinosaurs with or without the cave people.

You can also get the Cave People or just the clothes.

This is just the storyboard, plants and volcano.


Here are all of the Dinosaurs with the background.

If you order the full set, this is what is included:

The 21 pc Felt Storyboard Dinosaur with 2 Cave People Play Set comes with:

1 – 12”x18” Storyboard (Light blue with grass on one side, dark blue on back)
2 - 9" Dolls (you pick the skin and eye color)
2 - Doll Hair (you pick the color)
2 - Cave Clothing
6 - Dinosaurs (colors may vary slightly)
4 - Plants (colors may vary slightly)
1 - Volcano 
1 - Smoke for Volcano
1 - Caveman Club (comes with boy only)
1 - Caveman Ax (comes with girl only)
1 - Bone (comes with girl only)


You can order them without the storyboard as well. There was a lot of detail work put into these.  I think it is one of my favorite sets.  The little flying dino is loving known as the dino duck at my house now.  The kids were in love with him from the minute he hatched from his little felt dino egg. The dinosaurs would also look cute appliqued in a hoop. I hope you enjoyed looking at these little guys.  I am off to see what else I can come up with next.  Have a great week.


4 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    Thank you so much for sharing this on Tutorial Thursdays.
    I look forward to seeing what you have been up to this past week :).
    x
    Natalie
    www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!