Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One Happy Little Customer

I hope all of you had a fantastic Easter weekend with family and friends.  We enjoyed our day by getting up and digging into Easter baskets, then we were off to church. After enjoying a wonderful service at church, we came home to change clothes and were off to the Grandparents house to have lunch and hunt Easter eggs. When we came back home, I got to hide eggs again here at the house. Of course Mr. Boo being the big 9 year old man that he is, had to have a turn at hiding them.  That way mom and sissy (who will be 15 :( in June) could hunt them.  Yes, I am a 39 year old mom who still loves to hunt Easter eggs.

I also received a little Easter blessing in the form of a message from one of the wonderful customers I have been working with.  She purchased a couple of the sets with books for her little girls. Here is a picture of one of them with her set and the message that mom sent with it. She was more than happy to let me share the picture with all of you.



I love getting to see the little ones playing with their sets!  She looks like one happy little customer.   

If you or anyone you know has purchased any of my sets or other items please send me a message through my contact page here on the blog.  I would love to have more pictures and comments to share.

I have a little something going on behind the scenes right now and will get to share it with you soon.  I am very excited about it and can't wait to share it with all of you.  

Now I am off to make more dolls so they are ready to go out with orders.  I am trying to get ahead because I am thinking about doing a craft fair this fall.  Please pray that the Lord will show me what he would have me do.  This is a big step and one I don't want to take without Him being in it with me.

Have a fantastic week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!