Thursday, September 25, 2014

Santa Has Arrived At Storybook Felts

I have saved the best for last. This is my favorite new set in the shop and I am so glad I finally get to share it with all of you!! 

Santa and his helpers have been extra busy but they have finally arrived at the Storybook Felts Etsy shop.


Allow me to introduce Santa, Mrs. Claus and Rudy.



Mrs. Claus has been busy baking cookies.


Rudy has been busy taking care of the reindeer.


Santa has been getting the sleigh all tuned up and ready to go.



This set comes loaded with 30 fun Christmas accessories.

I have more fun sets and items in the works so keep checking back for updates on new items and sets.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, wow how cute your Christmas story book felts look. You did a great job making them. I remember when my daughter was little and we had a board and we would play for hours with her! Take care and enjoy your week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling!! I shared this cute post on google+. Thank you for networking with us on the CLIMB!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!