Monday, February 2, 2015

A Tooth Pouch and A Mouse

I had a custom order in January for a tooth pouch.  I think it has been my favorite one so far.


Olivia's mom contacted me and wanted a pouch to go with a cute little mouse that she had purchased. She wanted to use some of the Korean traditions as both of her children are Korean. She said that in Korea, they tell the story of a mouse because their teeth grow and regrow many times.  They also throw the teeth on the roof for good luck. She said she would not be practicing that part of the custom though. I don't think I could throw my children's teeth on the roof either.

Here is a picture of the mouse with her pouch.

Since receiving her pouch, Olivia has already lost two teeth!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!